Relocation Strategies reconfigured 79 existing stations into 157 “right-sized” stations. Angie’s List required completion of services and installation in three weeks from signed proposal to relocation date. This particular project was a true reconfigure that used all existing on-site product with no new product. Between the unique scope and haste at which the project needed to be complete, Relocation Strategies proved it is the go-to partner for the more challenging transition projects.
- Space plan for high density call center seating
- Complete in three weeks to meet move in date
- Reuse existing furniture to avoid purchasing any new
- Created smaller footprint for workstation typical using existing product.
- Formed project team to coordinate vendors and ensure all work was completed as efficiently as possible
- Inventoried additional product to incorporate in call center design
In the Broker's Words
“I refer clients to Relocation Strategies because I can rely on them to achieve my clients’ goals. With their coordination, costs are reduced and aggressive timeframes are met.”
— Matt Langfeldt
Senior Vice President, Cushman & Wakefield